BIOCOMM 2020 Registration
Deadlines for the BIOCOMM 2020 conference registration and for making reservations at the Drury Plaza Hotel are April 17, 2020.
|Post Conference Workshop||$110|
Conference Registration Fee Includes
- Early Mini Workshops
- Opening Reception
- BioImages Awards Presentation
- All plenary sessions
- Maria Ikenberg Lindberg Keynote presentation
- The Anne Shiras Pioneer Member Lecture
- Morning/Afternoon Breaks
- Honors Reception and Banquet
Drury Hotel, Santa Fe, New Mexico
The BCA meeting will be held at the historic Drury Plaza Hotel located in the heart of downtown in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe sits adjacent to St. Francis Cathedral, which was built by Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy between 1869 and 1886.
The BCA has negotiated an exclusive room rate of $149 a night which includes a full breakfast and Drury's Kickback from 5:30 – 7:00 pm every evening featuring free hot food and cold beverages for guests.
The hotel includes free wireless internet, microwave and refrigerator in every room, an outdoor pool, rooftop bar and more. This hotel, is located in a renovated historic building.
BIOCOMM attendees will also have discounted daily valet parking at a $10 per day rate. When booked online it will show a $20 per day rate but you will only be charged $10 per day at checkout.
Registration with full payment must be received by April 17, 2020.
Meeting Registration Form
Registration is now open for BIOCOMM 2020!
You must download and save the BIOCOMM 2020 registration PDF form and then open it using Adobe Reader or Acrobat to complete. After completing the form save it and then use the "Submit Form" button on the form to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finish your registration by paying with credit card using the PayPal form below.
- Registration with full payment must be received by April 17, 2020.
- Registrations canceled by May 8, 2020 are eligible for a refund, minus a $50 administration fee.
- Registrations canceled after May 8, 2020 are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the dates indicated above. (Email is acceptable.)
- The Post Conference Workshop fee is non-refundable.
- Payment in U.S. Dollars may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard via PayPal.
BCA is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Participants who require assistance must notify BCA in advance of the meeting. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate meeting needs.